Privacy of children
Our Site and Services are not intended for children or persons under the age of 18. Children or persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to use our Site and Services. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information collected in connection therewith.
What is Personal Information?
Categories of information we collect
Information you give us
When you contact us, book a consultation, register to receive alerts or other information via email, text, or instant message, meet with a consultant, make a purchase, or otherwise utilize our Services, we collect your location information, email address, phone number, financial information required for payment, shipping or billing address, testimonials about your psychedelic experience(s), as well as the personal information you may choose to provide in connection with a consult call or other communications with us, including your name, email address, phone number, location preferences, travel preferences, facilitator gender preferences, mental health-related information, medication and dietary supplement usage, your desired outcomes for your psychedelic journey, and any other personal information you choose to share so that we can refer you to the most relevant psychedelic-related service provider or facilitator.
Information Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends and to learn more about the demographics of our users. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request us to delete.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser’s settings are different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, clicked a link, or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do not track signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We may use your information to:
- Improve our Site and Services, functionality, and overall user experience;
- Deliver our Services to you;
- Better cater and market to our users;
- Respond to customer service requests, consultation requests, questions, and comments;
- Send periodic emails, notifications, and text messages regarding our Services;
- Follow up after a consultation, a facilitated psychedelic experience, or the completion of a program with a personalized email;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
- Communicate about our partners’ products and services;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; respond to an emergency; and notify you of product recalls or safety;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Psychedelic Experience Data
We may, as described below, collect information about your experiences related to your psychedelic journey and your facilitator experience.
You may optionally share data regarding your usage of psychedelics, such as which psychedelic you used, how much, your experience, what were the results, how effective were they, how long since your last use of that or a similar substance, the setting in which you used your chosen psychedelic, your customer service experience, your experience with your facilitator (all things that are suspected of being correlated with a more effective experience) (“Psychedelic Experience Data”). We use this Psychedelic Experience Data to help improve our Site and Services, and to create aggregate consumer information, which is described in more detail below. We only collect Psychedelic Experience Data with your consent, and we take appropriate measures to protect it.
Who We Share Information With?
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share personal information with our employees, consultants, independent contractors and third-party referral service providers, including call-takers and facilitators who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with third-party information technology, data processing, and call service providers so that we may operate our business.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Psychedelic Passage, including our subsidiaries.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share your personal information with educational organizations, institutional organizations of higher learning, or independent research organizations and individuals who are conducting research and study on the effective use of psychedelics. If your information is shared in this manner, you will be notified in writing and your information will be anonymized to protect your privacy.
- We may share your personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Wherever we or a trusted third-party service collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the website address, also known as a URL, of the web page. When you make a purchase with a credit card, our payment processor stores your credit card data, ensuring that it is encrypted through PCI-DSS, then deletes the transaction information as soon as it is no longer necessary. We will never transmit sensitive financial information by email.
Changes to This Policy
Updating Your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
Access to Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your personal information. Please review the information in the “Your Rights” section below regarding your rights with respect to the collection of your personal data or contact us for further details.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavor to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Your Choices About Data We Collect and How to Opt Out
You have a choice about how we use your personal information. Although you cannot opt out of all data collection when you visit our Site, you can limit the collection, use, and sharing of your personally identifiable information. Please note that this may affect your ability to access certain Services. You may opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Telephone Choices (calls and texts)
We will not place a call or send a text message for informational or marketing purposes without obtaining your consent. If you have opted-in and provided your telephone number, Psychedelic Passage provides courtesy check-ins, alerts, an appointment confirmation information via text messages or phone call through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. We will not text you marketing messages without your prior express consent. Message and data rates may apply. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving text messages, at any time, by texting “STOP” in response to a text message that you receive. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you change your mobile number, you agree to opt out of the Services prior to changing your mobile number.
With respect to the collection of your personal information, you have the right to:
- Update or amend personal data that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you;
- Request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- Request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- Request the commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- Request that we erase or restrict personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data with respect to direct marketing purposes; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights.
You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive the above information up to two times in a 12-month period, free of charge. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To request this information, please contact us at email@example.com or the mail address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email, telephone number, or mail address.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Site or Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Site or Services. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
Address: 13918 E Mississippi Ave, Unit 68175, Aurora, CO 80012